Wed, Jul 10|
Saint John River
MYC Annual Cruise
The “Loon-y” Cruise! Birds of the Saint John river. The cruise colour is blue. Pack up your friends, kids and grand-kids, because you're invited to a 7 day fun filled river adventure.
Time & Location
Jul 10, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – Jul 16, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
Saint John River, St John River, New Brunswick, Canada
About The Event
This year's annual cruise will be the "Loon-y Cruise" celebrating birds on the river. The colour will be blue!
Pack up your friends, kids and grand-kids, because you're invited to a 7 day fun filled river adventure.
2019 Schedule TBD
2018 Cruise locations:
- Friday: Whepley’s Cove
- Saturday: Caton Island walk & Shampers Bluff walk, overnight at Kingston Creek
- Sunday: Mott's Landing winery - overnight at Big Cove
- Monday: Activities at Rotary Park in Gagetown - overnight at Mount Creek
- Tuesday: Activities - Overnight at Swan Creek
- Wednesday: Activities - Overnight stay at Ox Island
- Thursday: Activities - Overnight stay at Grimross Island
- Friday: Home Port
Please contact Cruise Director Sherry Gionet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.